Teamlead - Cloud Software Engineering
Reading this can dramatically change your future…
Part of Western Digital, the leading storage company in the world, Amplidata is the sole European company that develops the software that drives the HGST P100 and X100 multi petabyte cloud storage products.
Our customers are the largest Telcos, datacenter providers and governments in the world. With our technology they manage and unlock Petabytes and very soon Exabytes of data:
- Hollywood movies
- Genetic data from billions of species
- Music archives from the best performers all over the world
- Surveillance videos and so much more…
A unique job
As a passionate Teamleader you don’t have to move to the USA, we bring the USA to Ghent!
- Passion and Flexibility
- Challenge and Collegiality
And… you get a very extensive salary package.
Work together with the top-class engineers in ICT and Storage and live in a world of congenial minds.
What’s in it for you?
The technology and advanced development (TAD) team prototypes and tests innovative ideas and proves concepts prior to productization. You will manage a team of 6 software and system engineers in the TAD team on location in Belgium and a team of engineers in the US.
You are a key person for the Amplidata TAD-team !
- That’s why you will get a very attractive remuneration: fixed salary (75th percentile), a decent company car, a complete insurance package, meal vouchers, a GSM and an Internet subscription.
- Amplidata saves no energy and time to take you and your knowledge to the next level.
- We complete the package with international exposure, on-the-job coaching and enough time for personal development.
- Oh by the way ... our office hours are flexible. One day a week you can work from home, you have the freedom to plan your own workday, and with our gym membership you can do some workouts during lunch breaks!
Are you the person we are looking for ?
- You have experience in managing software development and/or system engineering teams.
- You have used Agile/Scrum methods for managing teams (SAFe certification is a plus).
- You have used Jira (or equivalent) issue & project tracking to plan, track and manage your projects.
- You have a focus on software quality, reliability, scalability and innovation.
- You are a team player and team leader
- You are a well-organised, people person that likes to create structure and predictability in projects.
- You are able and willing to work in an environment that offers a high degree of freedom, take initiative, assume responsibility for the projected goals and challenge your team.
- You are able to operate in a research environment with high change pace, rethinking existing implementations and technologies, challenge the status quo
- You are willing to work in a multicultural, international context across worldwide timezones
Are you the teamleader who wants to join our team to “make” history in ICT?
Are you interested in this challenging job in a fast growing company?
Please send your resume or LI profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to meeting you !